[TxMt] Re: How to avoid closing excess tabs

Igor K me at igorkozlov.me
Wed Oct 22 10:59:03 UTC 2014

On 22 10 2014, at 11:38, Elia Schito <elia at schito.me> wrote:

> My problem is that closed tabs also loose undo-history

I was wondering for a long time if there’s a way to keep the undo stack in case of
closed tabs or window. The thing is that my workflow sometimes includes a lot of
experimenting with code and then doing a lot of undos to go back to a state without
those experiments. But if TextMate for example crashes I lose this ability.
Usually I can use git diff in this case, but still it would be nice to have ⌘Z working
after crashes at least.