[TxMt] Re: Git commit dialog - "Check All" removed?

Ronald Wampler rdwampler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:46:33 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 4:18 PM, P H <pepinhazan at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems the "check all" and "uncheck all" menu options were removed from
> the
> Git commit dialog.

They are now available in the table's context (right-click) menu.

> Is there a reason for this? And could they be making a comeback at some
> point?

The original action button was removed to include the "disclosure" button
in order to show/hide the table view. I am working on making a few changes
to the UI to maybe bring back the action button so that "actions" are more
easily discovered.