[TxMt] Re: magnifying glass icons

Sun Oct 19 19:17:56 UTC 2014

On 18 Oct 2014, at 17:56, Matt Neuburg wrote:

>> Is your issue that you do not want it in the first place or that it
>> sticks around for too long?
> The latter. It sticks around long after the find dialog has been
> closed and even after I've done another, different find (local).

OK, I made it lose the search marks if the find string is changed,
either via the find dialog, ⌘E, or externally.

This seems to be the most logical event for clearing the marks.

> I think there needs to be a command for removing the magnifying
> glasses […]

For the records, to clear the marks one can run (e.g. via a command with
a key equivalent): "$TM_MATE" --clear-mark=search