[TxMt] Re: Tab bug in 2.01 b1 ?

Sat Oct 18 07:25:54 UTC 2014

On 18 Oct 2014, at 0:24, Carpii UK wrote:

> It seems I had "Document Tabs: Show for single document' unticked (or
> it
> defaults to false)

I changed the default (which would affect users who never changed it).

> Weird I've only just noticed, I always update TM as soon as a new ver
> is
> available

Beta 1 was the first non-nightly build with the changes.

As for the width of the tabs: they still try to have equal width when
space allows it, but the default width has been increased, so it will
not look the same. I increased the default width because I think it
looks better when centering the titles (especially when the close button
shows, as too narrow a tab with centered title and a close button looks
like an alignment error).