[TxMt] Re: TM2: Magic Shrinking Window

Bas Van Klinkenberg txmt at vanklinkenbergsoftware.nl
Tue Oct 14 20:03:36 UTC 2014

On 14 Oct 2014, at 16:29, Ed Wong <scampy at me.com> wrote:

> There's an odd behaviour with project windows disappearing when clicking the Zoom (+) button. When TM2 first opens, it reopens any preexisting windows. Then when I click on the Zoom button the window zoom shrinks and ultimately disappears. I cannot bring it back from hidden status after that.
>
> Anyone else experience this behaviour? It only started happening recently, maybe within the last 2 or 3 builds.
>
> Ed Wong

I’ve seen something similar happen today as well. What happened to me was that the tab bar became corrupted (like showing several half tabs over each other, causing gibberish titles). When I closed tab after tab, after closing the last tab the project closed (like it used to do in TM1). After that I totally quit Textmate and restarted it. When I opened the project again (via the Open Recent menu) the window opened in the bottom of another screen at minimum size (around 1 line high and 80 chars width or so).

Might be related to what you saw…

Best regards,
Bas