[TxMt] Re: Ranking for Go -> Go To File

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:21:07 UTC 2014

>> It remembers “corrections” you make, you can see what it has stored via:
>
>     defaults read com.macromates.TextMate.preview

Thanks, thats useful

> If you select “view.php” does it then not show this as top result in
> subsequent use?

It doesn't do it this morning.  But yesterday I would close all files, then
try to quick open "view" and it would rank review.php higher.

I *think* it has since recorded a correction for this too, so "view" now
refers to view.php again.

When I look at my corrections there is a now one for "view" => "view.php"
But also one for "view" => "review.php"

Is it guaranteed to give precedence to the correction most recently set?
I wonder if maybe it should just prune the array so the "short" alias is
always unique?