[TxMt] Re: Turn off code folding?

Tue Oct 7 12:30:02 UTC 2014

On 6 Oct 2014, at 18:36, Wells Oliver wrote:

> […]
> Is there a way to just turn this off? Toggling folding levels at "All
> Levels" does not address the problem, some "weirder" blocks of
> templates
> (and other bits of messier code that I, of course, didn't write) still
> remain folded weirdly.

Select All (⌘A), delete (⌫), and undo (⌘Z). That should
“reset” metadata attached to the text buffer (such as folded
ranges).

If you, after this, do not want the arrows in the gutter, that allow you
to fold text, you can disable the folding settings.

If you are on the nightly builds, you can use Select Bundle Item…
(⌃⌘T) and switch to settings (⌘}), then enter “folding” and
you will see the folding patterns (for the file type of the current
file). Selecting any of them will open that item in the bundle editor
where you can uncheck the “Enable this item” (and then save the
change with ⌘S).