[TxMt] Re: Press and hold key for special characters (Umlauts)

Sat Nov 29 03:23:17 UTC 2014

On 23 Nov 2014, at 14:27, Markus Banfi wrote:

> […] press-and-hold a key and then select the special character […]
> TextMate 2 seems to have this feature disabled by default. I can't
> figure out how to enable it.

I added support for this in beta 6.4.

It required a few changes related to input management so I will
appreciate if users of CJK or other “advanced” input methods can
test this build.

I didn’t test the dictionary (⌃⌘D) function on 10.7, there’s a
small chance that it broke. Do let me know if this is the case.