[TxMt] Re: Press and hold key for special characters (Umlauts)

Fukurokujo fukurokujoe at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 23 14:15:28 UTC 2014

Press and Hold is far more useful than that and should not be difficult to get working (change of protocol from NSTextInput to NSTextInputClient)
It is very useful for every kind of Unicode character e.g. When writing Hindi, German, English or any other combination languages or Unicode characters.
Also implementing modern OS X features should be done to maintain consistency with other parts of the OS.

Sent from my iPad