[TxMt] Re: Changing background colour based on file name

Fri Nov 14 21:31:13 UTC 2014

On 14 Nov 2014, at 18:30, Baldwin, Dave wrote:

> […] I recall you can do something with the window title so this may
> be one way to help, but using colour would make it easier to see
> rather than having to read the full path name.

Currently only the windowTitle is settable per-file (to get a visual
chagne to the window).

I have the issue myself (sometimes a compiler error links to a header
file that has been copied to my build directory, which I want to be
visually different than regular header files).

Long-term it should be possible to set different themes based on
path/file type, just haven’t gotten around to it yet…