[TxMt] Re: Skim no longer updating when compiling tex

René Schwaiger sanssecours at f-m.fm
Fri Nov 14 06:57:28 UTC 2014

> On 14 Nov 2014, at 1:35 , Anthony V. Pulido <anthony.pulido at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you very much for updating the bundle and for the helpful comments on workarounds! Skim is updating correctly now, but synctex still seems to be broken. Has this been fixed, yet I've disabled a setting somewhere?

Hi Anthony,

synctex support works for me. There is no setting for this. `texmate` just `greps` the help output of the engine to check if it supports `synctex`. Does “Jump to Current Line in Viewer” (^⌥⌘O) work for you? If not: Could you please specify which tex engine you use and maybe provide a sample tex document.

Kind regards,
  René