[TxMt] Re: Beta 5.4: “Open Favorite” window ignores renamed favorites

Thu Nov 6 21:47:19 UTC 2014

On 6 Nov 2014, at 13:53, Stefan Daschek wrote:

> Since beta 5.4 the “Open Favorite” chooser window shows the name
> of the directory the symlink is pointing to instead of the symlink's
> name. Was this an intentional change?

I didn’t consider people renaming the symbolic links, I have improved
it so that it uses the symbolic link when it differs from what it points
to, and in that case, puts the file/folder name in the line below the
symbolic name (so we still get to see the full expanded path).

https://github.com/textmate/textmate/commit/6f5b02f994617781d56ff521a5085c929ced115b