[TxMt] Re: Using „First Line Match” in grammars

Thu Nov 6 11:08:19 UTC 2014

On 3 Nov 2014, at 23:25, Stefan Daschek wrote:

> So does it make any sense for the Rails bundle to claim the `rb`
> extension? Should I prepare a PR removing it?

I would have said yes (remove it), but thinking some more about this, I
think TextMate should be changed to perfer the default bundle over
non-default bundles, incase of a conflict.

That way, we can keep this information (in the bundle), and TextMate
will be able to use it in various places, for example even with the Ruby
bundle installed by default, it might still make sense to inform the
user that “this file type can also be handled as Ruby on Rails”
(e.g. when right-clicking the file or similar).