[TxMt] Re: Textmate 2: Disable auto closing of tabs

George McGinley Smith george at gsgd.co.uk
Tue May 27 13:30:12 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Ed Wong <scampy at me.com> wrote:

> it’s how I’ve always kept track of which files I’ve edited during
> development that I’ll need to move to production when the feature/bug is
> done.

Probably not the place for this, but you really should be using a version
control system for this. Git commit,and git push locally, then git pull on
the server and your changes are there. Even if you don't have access to a
git/svn/etc server and it's a private project (so you can't use github) you
can still use git locally to track your development.