[TxMt] adding a "wordCharacters" bundle setting

Quinn Comendant quinn at strangecode.com
Sat May 24 16:03:44 UTC 2014

[I posted this on IRC but my internet connection is intermittent, so I probably missed any replies…]

I'm having trouble adding a "wordCharacters" bundle setting, as per https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/FAQ#how-do-i-set-which-characters-are-considered-to-be-part-of-a-word

I created a settings bundle item in the Source bundle containing "{ wordCharacters = '\w_.-'; }" and applied a sope selector of "text" but it's not taking effect. I have a document containing "… [test] …" and when I hit ^W while the cursor is in the word test the selection is made including the brackets (but shouldn't be). =(

Quinn