[TxMt] Re: zombie tabs

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Mon May 12 17:57:53 UTC 2014

I can confirm this! But I regard it as a bug. It should make no difference whether I close the window and then quit or I simply quit.

So, right now, I can work around the problem by setting up my tabs the way I want them to come back next time, and then closing the window, and then quitting.

If I merely quit, I get the zombie tabs - the state I see is not like the state I saw previously. That, I now understand, is because we are reverting to the last state that _was_ saved. But I'm suggesting that if you're going to have this feature, it should work for everybody, not just people whose Mac system preferences settings happen to match yours. m.