[TxMt] Re: zombie tabs

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Sat May 10 22:58:01 UTC 2014

It might be worth trying to move ~/Library/Caches/com.macromates.TextMate
out the way, and see if that affects it. Im not a TM dev so Im just
guessing really.

I know TextMate 1 had a real concept of project files (in that it would
restore open files, when you next opened the project).

But TM2 doesn't really have projects. Its just opening a disk browser, that
makes me think any settings like this would be in Caches directory, since I
cant think where else it would persist

You could also try opening from command line 'mate <dir>' and see if it
still has the same problem