[TxMt] Re: TODO bundle

Thu May 1 09:15:37 UTC 2014

On 1 May 2014, at 2:18, graham.p.heath at gmail.com wrote:

> Select Bundle Editor from the application menu, this opens the Bundle
> Editor. Select Insert TODO List. Select All and Copy the command's
> code, I've included it here so theres no confusion: […]

It’s worth mentioning that this command does more than insert ‘#
TODO’: It uses the comment markers defined for the current language
(scope) and if there are block comment markers, it will prefer them,
e.g. inserting:

	/*
		TODO ‸
	*/

If all you need is to (always) insert ‘# TODO edit’ then a snippet
is more appropriate: http://manual.macromates.com/en/snippets