[TxMt] Changes to PHP indent handling? Can it be overridden?

Jason Discount macromates.com at practiceofcode.com
Mon Mar 17 02:31:43 UTC 2014

Hello,

There seems to be a recent change in the way braces/brackets are indented when put on their own line in PHP. Previously (in the last stable release I believe), if I typed:

function test($variable)<return>
{<return>

That would extend to:

function test($variable)
{
	<insertion point here>
}

It would appear that with 2.0-alpha.9515, the same keystrokes cause the opening brace to indent, as such:

function test($variable)
	{
		<insertion point here>
	}

In the Javascript context, the behavior has not changed and the braces are still at the same indent level as the function declaration.

Is this by design? Is there a setting that I can change to return PHP to the previous behavior?

Thank you,

Jay