[TxMt] Re: nsert one space to right of cursor

Thu Mar 13 06:17:20 UTC 2014

On 12 Mar 2014, at 21:45, Ross Ahmed wrote:

> If I press Fn + backspace, the character to the right of the cursor is
> deleted. Is there a keyboard shortcut to insert one space to the right
> of
> cursor?

No, but you can make a snippet with content “$0 ”. Then give it a
key equivalent (e.g. control-space).

Another approach is to record a macro inserting the space and then
pressing arrow left, but this might not always do the expected thing,
for example in a soft tabs context where arrow left would move “indent
size” characters.