[TxMt] Re-send previous code block to R console

Ross Ahmed rossahmed at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 6 18:44:18 UTC 2014

Let's say I'm working in a .R file on this block of code:

mtcars_sub <- subset(mtcars, cyl == 6)
mtcars_lm <- lm(mpg ~ disp, mtcars)
summary(mtcars_lm)

I highlight the block of code and send it to the R console. Following this,
I then edit the code block (predictor added to model), so it becomes:

mtcars_sub <- subset(mtcars, cyl == 6)
mtcars_lm <- lm(mpg ~ disp + wt, mtcars)
summary(mtcars_lm)

Can I send the edited code block to the R console, using a keyboard
shortcut, without having to go back and highlight it? This feature is
implemented in RStudio and is something I miss after having switched to
TextMate.

Thanks
Ross