[TxMt] HTML output: Open link in default browser?

Stefan Daschek stefan at daschek.net
Sat Mar 1 02:20:55 UTC 2014

Is it possible to force specific links in the HTML output window to open
in the default browser (instead of the HTML output window itself)?

Background info: I have a Rails project where the testsuite already
creates a dump of the HTML page for each failed feature spec. Now I’m
trying to extend RSpec’s TextMateFormatter to include links to these
files. Works so far, but I need to open the saved HTML pages in my
default browser so that I have my usual developer tools around for
debugging.

(A possible workaround is of course to drag the link to the browser’s
dock icon. Just being able to click the link would be easier, though.)

Stefan