[TxMt] Re: GitHub bundle: unable to commit

Sun Jun 29 07:39:32 UTC 2014

On 29 Jun 2014, at 1:36, Kelle Cruz wrote:

> I'm having a problem with my GitHub bundle. Even though there are
> changes,
> I'm getting a persistent message, "No changes to commit within the
> current
> scope. (Try selecting the root folder in the project drawer?)" when I
> try
> to commit.

Is anything selected in the file browser? If so, deselect all.

Is your project folder setup to match your git repository root? Use Go
→ Project Folder to see where TextMate thinks the root of your project
is.

> […] I suspect there is something minor going on, but I'm at a loss.
> Any advice
> is greatly appreciated.

Did it previously work for this project? Does it work for other
projects?

What about making a change to another file and trying to commit that?

In a terminal try ‘git reset HEAD’ prior to ‘git status’
(that’ll reset any staged changes, so should be harmless).