[TxMt] Re: ruby 1.8 and todo bundle

Tue Jun 24 09:15:52 UTC 2014

On 23 Jun 2014, at 22:56, Adam Strzelecki wrote:

> Same things hit me (my extraneous ruby18 bug report). I think it would
> be reasonable do append bundle support path at the end of user's PATH
> instead of setting implicit PATH extension requirement.

I was surprised about how many people ran into problems because of this
change, so it’s definitely food for thought.

That said, we have had users in the past altering their PATH in a way
that broke TextMate (unrelated to the recent change), so I’m leaning
more toward sort of a “settings doctor” that can check that the
environment is not incorrectly setup, which would include checking that
the mandatory bundles are there, etc..