[TxMt] Re: ruby 1.8 and todo bundle

Mon Jun 23 20:28:27 UTC 2014

On 23 Jun 2014, at 22:14, Gildas Hamel wrote:

> On 23 Jun 2014, at 20:39, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
>> If you change PATH in Preferences → Variables or ~/.tm_properties
>> then you MUST extend the existing PATH (rather than replace it),
>> e.g.:
>>
>> PATH = $PATH:/usr/local/bin
>
> Here is my PATH. Is there anything I should change?

Yes, as said, you MUST change how you set PATH to append to $PATH rather
than specify the entire value.

I don’t know what locations you actually require (in addition to the
default locations), but this should work for most users:

     $PATH:/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/local/bin

The 3 additional locations added here are tex, homebrew (and most custom
installers), plus MacPorts.