[TxMt] Re: OS X 10.10 Yosemite compability?

Fri Jun 20 17:31:46 UTC 2014

On 14 Jun 2014, at 13:19, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> […] If Apple doesn’t address it, we could probably delay setting
> the window size, but I’m not on 10.10 myself, so can’t test ATM.

Turns out that this is triggered by having a 1px high tab bar view
(kudos to Jacob Bandes-Storch for tracking this down).

For now a workaround is to enable “show for single document” in
Preferences → Projects → Document tabs. This is the default setting,
so only applies to people who have changed it.