[TxMt] Re: Feature Request: Show path of execution file if you run a command in a separate window

Mon Jun 16 11:00:33 UTC 2014

On 12 Jun 2014, at 15:19, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> […] I realised that I missed something in one of the “build.sh”
> scripts and I wanted to stop it but I couldn’t see which of the
> window I should close since the headers of both windows were
> identical.
>
> Would it be possible to add an hover effect or a new line mentioning
> the path or … to the runner window?

This is where the title is added for the runner window:
https://github.com/textmate/bundle-support.tmbundle/blob/master/Support/shared/lib/tm/executor.rb#L110

Unfortunately (for this request) it’s using the HTMLOutput API which
just takes a textual title and wraps that in <h1>. You could possibly
extend that API with a new (named) argument that would be “info”,
which would be set as tool tip for that header element.

To get the full path, the code would use TM_FILEPATH (probably tilde
abbreviated) but should test if that variable is actually set, since we
can also run untitled documents.