[TxMt] Re: alpha-9547 crashes Quicklook

Rasmus Malver rasmus at malver.dk
Sat Jun 14 13:23:56 UTC 2014

Yup, it's Onigmo.dylib. No, I don't have a guaranteed way to recreate a
crash. Today I've been working in TextMate, and have been using
quicklook in Finder. TextMate is the assigned handler of some of the
files viewed with Quicklook. That's caused 18 crashes. Some were
provoked by continuously tapping through the same files with the
Quicklook-“window” open, but it's not a guaranteed method.

I've also had crashes while watching full-screen HTML5 video in a
browser, not running much else.