[TxMt] Re: Show current scope/block, but not Textmate scope

coccoinomane coccoinomane at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:45:15 UTC 2014

Thank you Hans for your prompt reply! The method you suggest does help, but I
was looking for something slightly different.

I would like to have information on the current scope to be printed, for
example, as a tooltip. Again, by "scope" here I mean in the programming
sense (if block, for loop, etc.), not the Textmate one (source.c,
meta.function.c), even though probably the former can be extracted from the
latter. I would find this feature very helpful to navigate my way into
complex code.

Cheers,
Guido