[TxMt] Auto-highlight all occurrences of selected word

Kelvin Wu kelvin.wu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 02:20:02 UTC 2014

TextMate 1 or 2, is there a way to auto-highlight all occurrences of
selected word?

I was from Windows using EditPlus, when I double-click or Ctrl+W to select
a word, EditPlus is able to automatically highlight all occurrences in a
different background colour, very nice and useful feature.

With TextMate I have to additionally hit Opt+Cmd+F, and highlighting colour
is same as selected word, not eye-catching. I use 'soft' and light
background for selection background but I prefer bright background (eg
yellow) for highlighted words.

Ctr-S not really meets what I need.

Thanks.

--
Sent from my mobile. Ignore the typos unless they're funny.