[TxMt] Updating the readme of RSpec.tmbundle

Stefan Daschek stefan at daschek.net
Wed Jul 30 00:08:49 UTC 2014

I’m currently updating the RSpec bundle’s readme. The most important
(and also most complicated) part deals with how to run RSpec examples
from TextMate using the correct versions of Ruby and RSpec.

I’d love to get feedback on this. Here is the current version (work in
progress, the relevant section is the one titled “Supports RSpec 1, 2
and 3“):
https://github.com/rspec/rspec-tmbundle/blob/update-readme/README.md

(Topics like “How do I get TextMate to use rbenv for running my Ruby
scripts” have popped up several times on this list, so this may be
interesting even for people not using RSpec.)

Feel free to add any suggestions or corrections to the pull request at
https://github.com/rspec/rspec-tmbundle/pull/80

Thanks!

Stefan