[TxMt] problem adding a bundle

Ken Snyder ken+textmate at ken.net
Sun Jul 27 22:15:19 UTC 2014

I'm using the TextMate version 2.0-alpha.9551 build and wanted to make sure
I had the latest version of JSLintMate. I deleted the existing bundle from
within Textmate and then downloaded and installed the latest bundle by
double clicking the bundle file/package. That seems to work in the sense
that it pops a dialog to install the bundle and the bundle file is then
locatable in:

Application Support → Avian → Pristine Copy → Bundles

The problem is it doesn't show up in the bundle menu. I've tried a restart
but that didn't help. Any idea why I'm not getting the bundle registered?

Ken