[TxMt] Re: Error saving on SMB mount

Matthias mawe at typeofundefined.com
Fri Jul 4 08:28:16 UTC 2014

Yeah, seems to be deeper down. I thought when I last experienced this
that I was able to just use another editor. That's why I thought that
it's an TM issue. Just checked again and that's not the case anymore.
Every editor gives an error on save. Even git reports that the
resource is busy.

Funny thing is, that this seems to happen with random files. Some I
can edit, some I can't.

I'll see if I can find an answer related to mounted shares then.

Thanks for your reply!