[TxMt] Re: Error saving on SMB mount

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:59:20 UTC 2014

I have this problem occasionally on an AFP share.

Check the file permissions, and see if you can save with a different editor
as a test.

In my case, I believe it is due to a network link to my AFP server going
down temporarily, and then even restarting TM doesn't always fix it.
Restarting the AFP service itself does fix it, however. I dont believe its
a TM issue, but perhaps an issue at the OS/AFP level