[TxMt] Symlinks in Go To File

Philippe Huibonhoa phuibonhoa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:26:19 UTC 2014

I work on a few projects with symlinked directories and right now the lack of symlink support is the biggest thing keeping me on Textmate 1.

Symlinked files don’t show up in the Go To File (⌘+T) command, which makes one of my favorite features useless on some projects for me.

I know the FAQ also says that expanding symlinks currently doesn’t work in the File Browser- just curious if there’s an update for that?  I tend to open files via ⌘+T and immediately ⌃⌘+R to reveal the file in the File Browser (would love for that to be automatic when you open a file).

Cheers!
-Philippe