[TxMt] Re: Getting the TM bundle for Julia working

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:52:20 UTC 2014

Hi Kai,

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 6:16 AM, Kai Wood <lists at kwood.eu> wrote:

> I guess you mean the one coming with the Julia distribution in the
> contrib/ folder. The bundle seems to work fine, but there is nothing more
> than a little bit of language grammar. You can open a .jl file or select
> the language with the mouse (there is no keyboard shortcut set) - but
> that's it.

But there is no Julia in the list of Bundles.  So selecting it with a .jl
file already up is not possible. That is why I thought the installation of
the tm bundle in the contrib file did not work, even after making the
subdirectories you suggested. Please explain. Sorry if I am missing
something obvious.

Comer