[TxMt] Re: Installing the Cucumber bundle

Wed Jan 29 14:01:49 UTC 2014

On 29 Jan 2014, at 20:13, Trevor Harmon wrote:

> […] However, no matter what I do, it won’t go away. I have deleted
> the Avian and TextMate folders in both ~/Library/Application\ Support
> and /Library/Application\ Support, and I even tried deleting and
> reinstalling TextMate itself, but when I relaunch, the Cucumber bundle
> is still there. Is there some other folder I need to delete?

It sounds like you have the fs-events issue¹. This is also why TextMate
didn’t initially detect the installed bundle.

As a workaround you can delete
~/Library/Caches/com.macromates.TextMate/BundlesIndex.binary and
relaunch TextMate (every time you make “manual” changes to the
TextMate application support folder, which normally should be rare).

¹
http://feedback.livereload.com/knowledgebase/articles/86239-os-x-fsevents-bug-may-prevent-monitoring-of-certai