[TxMt] Re: Installing the Cucumber bundle

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Wed Jan 29 13:13:09 UTC 2014

Thanks for the tips! Double-clicking the bundle sounds like the fool-proof method I should be doing from now on.

I would like to try it, but now I’ve run into the opposite problem: How do I *uninstall* the Cucumber bundle? I want to wipe it out completely just to verify the double-clicking method. However, no matter what I do, it won’t go away. I have deleted the Avian and TextMate folders in both ~/Library/Application\ Support and /Library/Application\ Support, and I even tried deleting and reinstalling TextMate itself, but when I relaunch, the Cucumber bundle is still there. Is there some other folder I need to delete?

Thanks,

Trevor