[TxMt] Re: tab position

Wed Jan 29 09:23:57 UTC 2014

On 26 Jan 2014, at 22:32, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> * A document that *is* already open, simply selects that tab, without
> changing the order of existing tabs.

I did a setting for this (which will be in next build):
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/commit/7ced73244f4ae4ef850f133d7818088d8b35b40c

As for always opening as first or last tab, I don’t think it’s worth
having a setting for that. Generally things are inserted at “current
position” (list items, text, etc.) and I think that should go for tabs
as well. Anyone who wants them first or last, can then re-order, and
with the above setting, the tabs will be stable.