[TxMt] Getting the TM bundle for Julia working

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:03:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

Along a thread similar to Kai Wood's comments on installing an external
bundle, I am trying to get the bundle for Julia working. To this end I have
now created the Pristine\ Copy subdir in ~/Library/Application Support/Avian/.
Then I created the subdir Bundles and then used the script:

#!/bin/sh

sudo cp -r Julia.tmbundle ~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian/Pristine\
Copy/Bundles

to copy the julia-supplied bundle to hopefully the right place.  I then
restarted TM2 but did not see Julia on the bundles list. So I looked on the
Bundles list and Julia does not appear. However, when I go to Bundles->
Edit Bundles I see julia mentioned. Selecting that I only see an entry for
Language Grammars. The check for Enable This Item is already in place.

So, can you guys please help me get the Julia bundle usable?

Thanks very much.

Comer