[TxMt] Re: Installing the Cucumber bundle

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Tue Jan 28 05:47:53 UTC 2014

Ah silly mistake. However, even after installing the bundle to the Bundles directory, it still didn’t show up, despite quitting and restarting a couple times.

Eventually I discovered that creating a new bundle from within the app (Bundles > Edit Bundles, then File > New) somehow alerts TextMate that the Cucumber bundle is there. It appeared after I created the new bundle, quit, and restarted.

Thanks for your help,

Trevor