[TxMt] Installing the Cucumber bundle

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Mon Jan 27 21:01:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to use the Cucumber bundle with TextMate 2.0-alpha.9503:

  https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber-tmbundle

I am a little confused about the proper way to install it. I tried:

  cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian/
  git clone https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber-tmbundle Cucumber.tmbundle

But after restarting TextMate, I don’t see any indication that the bundle is loaded. I don’t know if this is because the bundle is incompatible with TextMate 2 (it was last touched over 2 years ago) or because I’m installing it wrong.

Any suggestions what to try next? Thanks,

Trevor