[TxMt] Re: re-defining an alternative keyboard shortcut

Martin Pollow martin.pollow at web.de
Sun Jan 26 17:18:36 UTC 2014

Am 26.01.2014 um 18:10 schrieb Matt Neuburg <matt at tidbits.com>:

>> After restarting TextMate, the default shortcut appears again in the Source bundle and works as if nothing was edited at all.
>

> I haven't tried this particular scenario. But there is an odd thing in the bundle drawer. Usually, one expects one's changes in a text field to be live, but in the bundle drawer, they are not. One of the tricky features of editing in a bundle's drawer is that you have to save explicitly. Is it possible that this fact is involved here? I have certainly been caught by this in various situations. m.

Well, after editing the shortcut I am closing the window and TM asks me if I want to save my changes. I confirm and for that session the hot key is displayed but does not work. After closing TM I have again the old shortcut written in the menu and doing his job. So it looks like the old data is loaded on restart.