[TxMt] Re: re-defining an alternative keyboard shortcut

Martin Pollow martin.pollow at web.de
Sun Jan 26 16:33:40 UTC 2014

> So for bundle items you should change key equivalents via the bundle editor.
>
> A quick way to find an item and edit it is using Bundles → Select Bundle Item… (⌃⌘T). Locate the item (e.g. enter “comment”) then press option-return to edit that item.

Doesn't work on my system. I can edit and save the "Source" bundle and then the shortcut is shown correctly in the "Select Bundle Item" window. But, it does not work: the shortcut is ignored and I can only comment lines going via the menu bar. Also the default keyboard shortcut does not work anymore (as expected).

After restarting TextMate, the default shortcut appears again in the Source bundle and works as if nothing was edited at all.