[TxMt] Re: re-defining an alternative keyboard shortcut

Etienne Samson samson.etienne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 01:10:30 UTC 2014

I can confirm that, but for another shortcut : "Indent Line". (2.0-alpha.9503/10.9.1 too, but the bug is there since a *lot* longer).

I've overridden the default shortcut of "Text->Indent Line" & "Text->Indent Selection" to ⌃I using System Preferences (both since the menu item name changes depending on context), and the default one (⌥⌘[) can't be done on a French keyboard ("[" is ⌥⇧(, which end up being the same than "Shift Left" (⌘[) just above.

The first time I open TM I have to click the Text menu so the shortcut registers, afterward it works fine, until I have to restart TM (for one reason or another, but thankfully that's not often).

Regards,
Etienne Samson
samson.etienne at gmail.com