[TxMt] Problem with folding code

Samuel Schumacher schumacher.samuel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 18:33:20 UTC 2014

Since I updated to Textmate 2 I have a problem with folding code: whenever I unfold a piece of code (by clicking on the triangle), the code unfolds but the triangle disappears. This way I need to highlight the section and click fold again, instead of just clicking the triangle again to fold it. This was not the case under Textmate 1 and led to me never using Textmate 2 as it's such a crucial functionality for me. I hope you can tell me what I may be doing wrong or resolve it if it's a bug!
Thanks,
Samuel