[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2 can quit without offering to save open dirty documents

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sun Jan 19 16:17:05 UTC 2014

I assure you there is no crash and no special "kill". We are quitting in good order. It's just that sometimes (rarely and under circumstances I can't readily reproduce) TextMate "forgets" to offer to save a modified untitled unsaved document. One can only hope that others will notice and report this and that eventually a way of reproducing may be discovered... m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do