[TxMt] Re: Limit "Character Class: Punctuation" to e.g. Perl?

Ingo Lantschner lists14 at lantschner.name
Tue Jan 14 07:12:43 UTC 2014

On 14 Jan 2014, at 6:50, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>> Is it possible to limit the setting of "Character Class: Punctuation"
>> to e.g. Perl files? […]
>

> Edit the scope selector to e.g. “source.perl” and the setting gets
> limited to that scope.

hmh - not really. In *Scope Selector* I changed according to the
mentioned FAQ-item  `punctuation.separator` to `punctuation` - which
works as described. If I change that to `source.perl` in order to limit
this change to Perl-source I loose the perviously gained change in the
settings, which allow me to double-click on a variable like `$var` and
TM selects `var` instead of `$var`.

Any other idea?

Kind regards, Ingo

--