[TxMt] TextMate 2 can quit without offering to save open dirty documents

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sun Jan 12 06:11:17 UTC 2014

I just quit TextMate 2 with an untitled dirty document open, and TextMate forgot to offer to save it - it simply vanished off the screen and the work was lost. I don't blame TextMate; if I really wanted that script, I should have saved it at some point. But I'm just warning people, there's a bug in there that can allow this to happen (though I am completely unclear on what the circumstances are; it's not like this bug is easily reproduced or anything). Don't assume you'll get the Save dialog on quit. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do