[TxMt] Re: trouble with e_url in escape.rb (TextMate 2, Mavericks, Ruby 2.x)

Sun Jan 12 03:57:18 UTC 2014

On 11 Jan 2014, at 2:32, Matt Neuburg wrote:

>> If anyone know of a way to achieve the same with ruby 2 (that is
>> backwards compatible) I’ll gladly update the code.
> It doesn't need to be backwards compatible, since your code can always
> check the Ruby version... :)

Yeah, that’s lovelely, especially coupled with some of the monkey
patching that was done to make TM support stuff work on ruby 1.9 ;)

> On my machine, simply calling URI.escape() does the job correctly. So
> you could either do what URI.escape() does […]

So I guess we can just change it to be a wrapper for URI.escape. Which
also means, you should be able to just call URI.escape directly if you
wish to write a TM command that runs on ruby 2.0.